The following people were arrested on felony charges by law enforcement agencies in Davidson County, and, unless noted otherwise, were either placed in the Davidson County Detention Center or released from custody and are scheduled to appear in Lexington District Court on the date given:
• Rex Robert Nelson II, 23, of 422 Oswalt Amity Road, Thomasville, was charged with possession of cocaine, $1,500 secured bond, Oct. 18.
• James Thomas Foushee Jr., 47, of 605 Culbreth Ave., Thomasville, was charged with obtaining property by false pretense and misdemeanor larceny, $1,500 secured bond, Nov. 1.
• Bobby Lee Davis, 32, of 250 Stowe Road, Gastonia, was charged with obtaining property by false pretense, misdemeanor larceny and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, $5,000 secured bond, Nov. 27.
• Allison Ann Simmons, 51, of 30 Forest Hill Road, was charged with burning personal property, $10,000 unsecured bond, Nov. 2.
• Gary Dwayne May, 42, of 507-A Holt St., was charged with possession of stolen goods, $10,000 secured bond, Oct. 2.
• Ronald Dean May, 39, homeless, was charged with possession of stolen goods, $10,000 secured bond, Oct. 2.
• Stacey Marion Quinn, 24, of 232 Eddie Quinn Road, Thomasville, was charged with failure to report new address, $7,500 secured bond, Sept. 26.
• Treasure Nicole Shaw, 22, of 202 Carmel Hill Road, Gastonia, was charged with obtaining property through false pretense and misdemeanor larceny, 5,000 secured bond, Oct. 30.
The following larcenies more than $1,000 were reported to the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office and the Lexington Police Department:
• A 2002 white Lincoln LS valued at $2,500 was reported stolen between 7:30 p.m. Tuesday and 1 p.m. Thursday from 1106 Leonard-Berrier Road.